Leo M. Pruden translation

Ulrich T. Kragh utkragh at HUM.KU.DK
Mon Nov 20 18:31:10 UTC 2000

Honoured listmembers,
In "Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies", vol. VIII, ed. Karl H. Potter, p. 578, it is mentioned that Étienne Lamotte's French translation of Vasubandhu's KarmasiddhaprakaraNa has been translated into English by Leo M. Pruden.

I am searching for the English translation by Pruden. The reference in the footnote to the above mention only states: "English from Berkeley, California 1988."

I have been unable to track down this translation. Can anybody provide me with the correct bibliographical reference?

Sincerely,
Ulrich T. Kragh
Ph.D. Student
University of Copenhagen