towards a list, etc.

Brian Akers Sfauthor at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 17 17:24:16 UTC 2000

In a message dated 11/17/00 7:03:21 AM, ckw1 at COLUMBIA.EDU writes:

>Administrative duties should (I believe) be minimal--restricted to the
>initial approval of credentials for membership and (perhaps) some small
>amount of weeding out of irresponsible elements.

Dominik has indicated that he does not have any more time to devote to
administration of this list. Perhaps all that needs to be done is:

a) Make the automatic curbs a little more stringent
b) Toss rude cranks off the list much more promptly

All the best,

Brian

Brian Dana Akers
www.pipeline.com/~sfauthor/