Black and Bright and Beautiful

Poopathi S. Manickam poopathi at AA.NET
Tue Nov 14 00:54:27 UTC 2000

One of our great South Indian leader Mr. Kamarajar (then convener of
AICC)
was once fondly called as "KaalA" Gandhi (meaning : "Black" Gandhi)
by the (Cow belt) North Indians.. (BTW..Gandhi was not a white..)

During the process of Aryanization..as the story goes...
even our black Siva got a blue tint on Him.. <g> (Thiruneelakandar)
(Aala kaala visham and the origin of Adam apple (indian version))
so did our ThirumAll Maruhan (Krsna?) and Goddess Kaali (Durga))
and so forth....

And so..it's not black and bright and beautiful..!
but it's  "Blue" and bright and beautiful..!?
let's put it in that way.. if you will. :-)

Rgds.../poopathi S. Manickam (Seattle)