Book wanted

Harry Spier harryspier at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 3 03:24:33 UTC 2000

Dear list members,

I have been told that the following book is unavailable.

English translation of Bharatiya Jyotish Sastra (History of Indian
Astronomy) Translated by R.V. Vaidya . Issued under the authority of the
Director General of Meterology, New Delhi, India.  Published by Controller
of Publications, Civil Lines, Delhi, 1981.  2 Volumes.

Would any of the list members possibly have it and be willing to sell it?  I
very quickly glanced through it at the New York Public Library Oriental
Collections and I thought it seemed quite good.  I seem to recall (but I
could be wrong) that it even went so far as to give some information about
panchangs being published in India.

Harry Spier
371 Brickman Rd.
Hurleyville, New York