[Admin] Re: neo-Orientalism (ii)

Sandeep H sandeeph at INAME.COM
Wed Nov 1 15:00:34 UTC 2000

> Dear NC,

<< snip >>

> This is the second time I have had to write to you today.  I shall now
> cancel your subscription.

Wujastykji,

This is getting to be tragicomic. In all likelihood, the expelled
party  hasn't had a chance to read your first decree and contemplate
on it, so it's quite conceivable that you've sent the offender to
boondocks without really offering him an opportunity to reform himself.

I'm aware of the fact that my post too is beyond the scope of this
august forum because it brings up no new or interesting information
about classical India. Perhaps you're already toying with the idea of
having me axed too. Before it can get to be pure comedy, I respectfully
withdraw myself from my one-day-long association with all that you
survey.

Yours etc.
Sandeep