[ADMIN: warning] Re: neo-Orientalism (ii)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Nov 1 12:14:46 UTC 2000

I can see no scholarly merit in your posting whatsoever.  You say nothing
of interest to the study of classical India, and you treat the
conversation as though it were a boxing match, crudely cheering on your
favourite.  This list is not the place for grunts and cheers.

Please consider this a warning.  If I consider that you are continuing to
disregard the purposes for which this list was created I shall cancel your
subscription.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.