[ADMIN warning] Re: neo-Orientalism (i)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Nov 1 11:39:58 UTC 2000

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, nanda chandran wrote:
[...]
> the work and the purpose it was intended to serve itself is
> forgotten and theories like "Aryan panzer invasion" are derived from
> it.

Dear Nanda Chandran, the above proposition is downright mischievous.  We
have all been been round and round on this issue too many times, and I
consider you are being unecessarily provocative in exhuming this
conversational corpse.

Please consider this to be a last warning.  If you continue to post
materials I consider pointlessly inflammatory I shall cancel your
subscription to the list.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.