Henrique Henripues (1520-1600)

Francois Obrist Francois.Obrist at BCU.UNIL.CH
Wed May 31 15:10:10 UTC 2000

Il y a  trois references dans "ATLA religion database" :

1) Zupanov, Ines.- Mission linguistique. In "Archives de sciences sociales
des religions", 43 : 43-65, jl - s 1998.

2) Rajamanickam, S.- Padre Henrique Henriques. In "International Conference
Seminar of Tamil Studies, vol. 2 / ed. by R. Asher. P. 520 - 527.

Tout de bon

Francois

3) Wicki, Joseph. The confraternity of Charity of Fr Henry Henriques. In