Kabir For Hindu Temple Library?

Koenraad Elst koenraad.elst at PANDORA.BE
Fri May 26 17:34:21 UTC 2000

> >Here we find the Sangh Parivar, the organisation recognised as following
>  the purest form of Orthodox Hinduism,

Genuine orthodox Hindu leaders reject the Sangh precisely because it is so
unorthodox (viz. egalitarian), vide e.g. Swami Karpatri:  RSS and Hindu
Dharma.  The Puri Shankaracharya, whom I once interviewed, only wanted to
talk to me via the Brahmin friend who had introduced me, and refused to
accept a book from my Mleccha hands.  A really orthodox Hindu if ever there
was one, he told me he would have none of the Sangh, because in the Sangh
all castes mix.

But perhaps it is best if we don't pursue this point?

K. Elst