Once more: rudram in hiranyakesin zrautasUtra

Arlo Griffiths griffithsa at RULLET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Tue May 9 07:34:23 UTC 2000

Harry,

Parenthetically, I may add that a manuscript (in ;Saaradaa script, hence:
from Kashmir; Ka.tha-school? the litany is used also in the Ka.tha-related
Vi.s.nusm.rti!) is kept in Yale's Beinecke Rare Books and Manuscripts
Library. I don't know how far Hurleyville is from New Haven, but you might
go and check it out, although I think mss. for the litany are very common,
so it is probably nothing special.

Arlo Griffiths