Abhisamacarika Buddhist vinaya text available

Joseph Walser jwalse01 at EMERALD.TUFTS.EDU
Thu May 4 16:39:08 UTC 2000

Could anyone out there refer me to sources of information about this text?
(Where was it found? Are there any published studies on this text?).
Thanks in advance.

Joseph Walser
Department of Comparative Religion
Tufts University