tech. question, Mac OS 8.6

hmdplawr at UXMAIL.UST.HK hmdplawr at UXMAIL.UST.HK
Fri Mar 31 13:24:38 UTC 2000

I am also having a problem using the keyboard for the old Indic Times
font.  The keyboard actually works fine in my G4 with system 9 as long
as I stay in Word 5.1.  However, when I switch to Word 98, then certain
keys such as the semicolon and the Indic diacritics no longer work
properly.  Are you also using Indic Times with the caps-lock switch for
diacritics?  Does anyone know if there are any updated versions of the
Mac keboard for this font?  I neglected keeping up with changes in
fonts-software because what I used had been working fine until now.

David Lawrence