[q] Possehl book

Maniambalam Arasu maniambalam_arasu at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 25 14:15:02 UTC 2000

Prof. Witzel
>Won't publish it, as not to get  G. Possehl's badge "no. 56" --
>of failed attempts of deciphering the Indus script...

I remember reading in a review that Greg Possehl's 1996 book,
(Indus Age: The writing system) that Asko Parpola's 1994 book
was not included because Possehl finished the mss. before
Parpola's work was printed. Does Possehl's book include the
analysis on Parpola's book?

Arasu