[ADMIN] INDOLOGY account cancellations

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Mar 20 16:01:53 UTC 2000

Dear Dominik,

> I've finally got fed up with the insulting tone of some posters on
this
> list.  From now on, I shall summarily unsubscribe any member who
> in my judgement -- insults or slights another member of the list.

And not too soon, in my opinion.  I had begun to wonder if you had be
away on holiday and were unaware of the barrage of vituperative msgs.
I subscribe to a number of Buddhist acdemic lists but have not
encountered anything like the recent spate of unpleasantness on  the
Indology list.  I would have unsubscribed but for the members who
provide information and discussion that is useful and presented in a
friendly and courteous manner.

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge