Saraswati: Atomic Scientists reconfirm location

S.Kalyanaraman kalyan99 at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Mar 17 11:13:01 UTC 2000

George Thompson <GthomGt at CS.COM> wrote:
snip>> we are all of us here, now, in the year 2000, 3rd month, 16th day [accd
to > the calendar that rules the Internet].

Dear Dr. Thompson,

Since you have chosen to post on the list, I have to respond. I have posed
a Nirukta (closer in time to R.gveda than any of us) question 2.10.8 re:
ma_yu. (http://sarasvati.listbot.com Message#97: Divinities in the R.gveda
(1); the series will continue). I am sure indology has been accepting postings
from a variety of disciplines beyond IE linguistics. I am not the subject to
be graded, I am only an inquisitive student posing questions. The subject now
is ma_yu: semant.divinity.

Regards,
Kalyanaraman