Saraswati: Atomic Scientists reconfirm location

Rajarshi Banerjee rajarshi.banerjee at SMGINC.COM
Wed Mar 15 23:16:50 UTC 2000

MW> Why is it that of all of these and the ensuing movements, just one, the
"Aryan"one (=Indo-Aryan, proto-Vedic), is NOT allowed these days?

Why was it allowed in the first place as concrete truth down to the last
detail with no room for speculation?
The other ones are historical. But this one is a reconstruction based on at
best circumstantial evidence and needs to be treated with some scepticism
atleast. There are so many gaps to be filled in.

One can easily imagine mitannian mercenaries and their traditions straying
into India and kick starting martial / political practices, why should we
fixate on afghans. What about pakis from harappa?

We also need to ask if they also brought about a linguistic change , or only
social ones and to what degree? Why do we always have to assume that IE
languages were intrusive. Deciphering linear B pushed back greek by almost a
millenia.

regards RB