(was) BiBTeX Packages for citing MSS

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at GMX.LI
Sat Mar 11 19:25:08 UTC 2000

Am Thu, 09 Mar 2000 schrieb Richard B. Mahoney:

> Dear Readers,
>
> Over the past few months I have been making the - at times
> frustrating - transition from WordPerfect to TeX and LaTex. Looking
> back, all the effort seems wor

Have you used the WordPerfect version 5 to LaTeX conversion program that was
written at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven several years ago? The
source code in Pascal is freely available, and I've used it on a few texts
that I had written. Probably you're aware of the program's existence, but I
thought I should mention it, just in case.

RZ

--

Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos
Eindhoven, the Netherlands