SV: SV: ICHR controversey

Avanindra Prakash ap1955 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 2 23:16:32 UTC 2000

I am not a history scholar or teacher but even as a common man when I read
history I want to know exactly what happened,when,where, how and why. I want
an insight in to the past to understand the present better. No sanitised
censored version of convenience to the government of the day can help me
there. But again as they said history is always written by the victor. The
villain of Mahabharat of Duryodhan and not Suyodhan.
AP