Info on satyavacana

Fri Jun 30 03:28:55 UTC 2000

As so often people hit on the same solution (Lueders!) at the same time: so
far missing, thus:

Brown, N. W. 1940. The basis for the Hindu Act of Truth, Review of
Religions 5, 36-45.

_____. 1941. The Hindu Act of Truth, Religious Digest 12.64, 23-25

_____. 1963: Rg Veda 10.34 as an Act of Truth, Bharatiya Vidya 20-21, 8-10.

_____. 1968. The Metaphysics of the Truth Act (*Satyakriya), Melanges
d'Indianisme a la memoire de L. Renou, Paris 171-177.

Some of this  reprinted in:
_____. 1978. India and Indology. Delhi.

-----------------

>Thank you very much for giving me many valuable references about
>satyavacana.  Many thanks to Mr. Justin Meiland, Yaroslav Vassilkov,
>Mahinda Palihawadana and Carlos Lopez!
>
>Best regards,
>
>Nobumi Iyanaga
>Tokyo,
>Japan

Michael Witzel
Department of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
2 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138, USA

ph. 1- 617-496 2990 (also messages)
home page:  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

Elect. Journ. of Vedic Studies:  http://www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs