address

Ulrike Niklas sasun at NUS.EDU.SG
Tue Jun 20 08:20:05 UTC 2000

As to my knowledge, Prof. Schlingloff - who is now retired - does not have
an email, and moreover he is not staying in Muenchen anymore. His address
is:

August-Bebel-Str. 2

09526 OLBERNHAU

Germany

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Bemmann [mailto:martin.bemmann at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 3:15 PM
To: INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK
Subject: Re: address

To my knowledge Prof. Schlingloff does not have an E-mail address of his

own. But try indology at lrz.uni-muenchen.de to reach his institute.

Regards, Martin Bemmann

--

Martin Bemmann

Heidelberg Academy for the Humanities and Sciences

>Rock Carvings and Inscriptions along the Karakorum Highway<

Karlstr. 4  - D-69117 Heidelberg Germany

mailto:martin.bemmann at urz.uni-heidelberg.de

http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~u71/kara/welcome.html