Forwarded message

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Jun 6 10:06:53 UTC 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:52:27 +0530
From: Swantham <swantham at techpark.net>
Subject: Posting

Dear Sir,

I am glad to inform you that I have been appointed as Director of the
Centre for Vedanta Studies of our University.  I need the blessings and
cooperation of all Indology friends for developing the centre. Scholars
coming to India are welcome to the Centre.Joint ventures are also welcome.
Need-based short term can be arranged.

I have an ambitious idea of compiling a verse-quarter index of entire
Sanskrit (Samskrtapadyapaadakosa). I don't know any book of this kind
exists or not.All suggestions, including those for fund raising, are
sought.

Please circulate the matter among list members.

With regards
Dr.K.Maheswaran Nair
Hon.Director
Centre for Vedanta Studies