Rajaram's "horse seal"

Steve Farmer saf at SAFARMER.COM
Mon Jul 31 03:12:38 UTC 2000

Jogest Panda writes:

> Thank you Steve Farmer for the excellent detective
> work in exposing Rajaram's bull. Thanks for the
> excellent images in the page you provided. I have not
> read Rajaram's book. You, along with other noteworthy
> members on the list, have spared people/lurkers like
> me the trouble of looking for the Rajaram/Jha book.
> That's done. Rajaram no no. Let us drum the imposter
> out.
>
> But.. but, why are you so bitter and angry ? You even
> misspelled the culprit's name.

Bitter and angry? That's a bit over the top. When a researcher
doctors historical data and makes big claims about it, I think
that the fraud should be exposed. It's also fun doing it. My
feelings about Rajaram don't go further than that. But fraud is
fraud, nonetheless. And "misspelled the culprit's name"? Thanks
for *your* excellent detective work in pointing out a typo in the
dozen or so times Rajaram's name was spelled on the webpage!
Error fixed! Hit "reload" or "refresh" on the webpage and watch
the error disappear.

I bet that Rajaram wishes he could make his "computer enhanced"
horse seal disappear so easily!

:^)