Rajaram's "horse seal"

Jogesh Panda shiromanee at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 31 02:16:14 UTC 2000

Thank you Steve Farmer for the excellent detective
work in exposing Rajaram's bull. Thanks for the
excellent images in the page you provided. I have not
read Rajaram's book. You, along with other noteworthy
members on the list, have spared people/lurkers like
me the trouble of looking for the Rajaram/Jha book.
That's done. Rajaram no no. Let us drum the imposter
out.

But.. but, why are you so bitter and angry ? You even
misspelled the culprit's name. Were/are you equally
bitter/angry with those illustrious names who read
Tamil in the IVC scripts [and supposedly broke the
code]? Just curious.

Always on the middle path,
Jogesh Panda