Correction to Indological reprint wishlist

Harry Spier harryspier at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 26 01:15:58 UTC 2000

I accidently hit the send button before the e-mail was complete.  This is
complete message. Apologies

Since I've been buying books recently I've been thinking about reprints.
Again and again you come across statements in an Indological book like "xyz
by abc  is the classic study on zzz".  More often than not the book is out
of print.  Sometimes you can find a used copy on an internet book search
service and sometimes you can't.  I would be interested in seeing list
members reprint wishlist.  Perhaps this might stimulate some publishers.

My wishlist is:
Indo-Aryan, from the Vedas to Modern Times by Jules Bloch, translated from
the french by Alfred Master.

My list did contain The Sanskrit Language by T. Burrow, and Vedic Grammar by
A.A. Macdonnell (not his grammar for students but his larger one) but  I've
just learned that the first is about to be reprinted and the second is now
available.

Best wishes,

Harry Spier
371 Brickman Rd.