High price reprints by Western publishers

Carlos Lopez clopez at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Jul 25 14:08:35 UTC 2000

**
ye paakazaMsaM viharanta evair ye vaa bhadraM duuSayanti svadhaabhiH
ahaye vaa taan pradadaatu soma aa vaa dadhaatu nirRter upasthe (RV 7.104.9)

Those who keep apart the man who praises sincerely or those who willingly
cause the fortunate man to become corrupt
let Soma place them before Ahi or place (them) in the lap of annihilation
**
Dr. Carlos Lopez
Department of Religion
Florida State University