Viveka & Rta/Satya

Rajarshi Banerjee rajarshi.banerjee at SMGINC.COM
Sat Jul 22 19:34:56 UTC 2000

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Rajarshi Banerjee wrote:

> Factual history can be known only ...

There's no such thing, of course.  Come on guys!  This is History 101
stuff!

RB> Well I never wrote the sentence to start with.

As far as accuracy of history is concerned: Lets compare the histories of
egypt and india in the periods spanning 5000 BC and 500 BC.

Would have to say that egyptian history is far more loaded with facts is
more accurate etc etc.. Indian history as it stands is not on par with such
histories, No point faking.

Anyway my point was about the value of comparisions in determining history,
not how factually accurate history can be...

RB