Harappan 'non-texts'?

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 6 15:36:00 UTC 2000

> Are we at square one or square two?

The proponents of Dravidian authorship of the ivc prefer
two circles - intersecting bangles representing the god,
Muruku. I think there is a chapter on Muruku in Parpola.
Following on a study from CT sources by P.L.Samy, I. Mahadevan has written
a long paper that the crouched deity with the ribs is Muruku.
This ribbed demon could be the one causing disease in children
(MBh.).

Regards,
SM