:-) Happy Pongal & Solution for India's language problem :-)

juergen neuss jneuss at ZEDAT.FU-BERLIN.DE
Mon Jan 17 13:06:12 UTC 2000

Why do all Indology-list members receive messages like the ones cited
below and where is their acadamic (or any other) value:

--
Juergen Neuss
Freie Universitaet Berlin