Index to Louis RENOU et Jean FILLIOZAT, L'Inde classique

NAYAK Anand anand.nayak at UNIFR.CH
Fri Jan 7 17:10:22 UTC 2000

Dear Indologists,

You know how much the following work is of use for indologists :

Louis RENOU et Jean FILLIOZAT, L'Inde classique. Manuel des études
indiennes, Vols.I et II, Adrien Maisonneuve/Ecole française
d'extrême-orient, Paris, 1985 (réimprssion).

Its only defect is that it does not contain a suitable index and therefore
it takes time to get at the matter. I have tried to prepare an index which
can be of use to those who consult this work. It's a small New Year's gift
to indologists. Download it from :
http://www.unifr.ch/imr/EDFpage_publications.htm
<http://www.unifr.ch/imr/EDFpage_publications.htm>

All the best.
Anand Nayak

Sarvesham svastirbhavatu        May all be prosperous
sarvesham santirbhavatu         May all be  peaceful
sarvesham purnambhavatu         May all be whole
sarvesam mangalambhavatu        May all be happy

INSTITUT DE MISSIOLOGIE ET DE SCIENCE DES RELIGIONS
INSTITUT FUER MISSIONS- UND RELIGIONSWISSENSCHAFTEN
Université de Fribourg
Avenue de l'Europe 20
CH-1700 Fribourg
Tel:    026/ 300 74 38 (Office)