Index to Louis RENOU et Jean FILLIOZAT, L'Inde classique

John Robert Gardner jrgardn at EMORY.EDU
Fri Jan 7 18:20:04 UTC 2000

NAYAK Anand:

I do not have these volumes on my shelves now, but each time I do--as I
recall--I've wishes for some modicum of a resource as you are building.
Thank you.

John Robert Gardner
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe