CARB fonts: proposed character set

Rachel McDermott RMcDermott at BARNARD.EDU
Thu Jan 6 19:28:02 UTC 2000

What a wonderful idea!  Thank you for adding this supplement to the CSX+
font.
I'm sorry, but I missed your earlier announcement.   I hope it is not too
late to
add these 16 characters:

For rendering Bengali transliteration:

a-candrabindu