Text of a Song in Praise of Sanskrit

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Tue Feb 8 11:36:26 UTC 2000

This song was not composed by Professor Kashikar, but by Professor G.B.
Palsule of Pune.  I have heard this song many times, and most recently
last December in Pune at a felicitation for Professor Palsule upon the
publication of his recent Mahakaavya "Viira-Vainaayakam" on the life of
the patriot leader Vinaayak D. Saavarkar.  I will see if I can locate the
text of the poem.
                                Madhav Deshpande