R: Finding books

Daniela Rossella ghezziem at TIN.IT
Thu Dec 28 19:34:36 UTC 2000

Dearest Professor, many thanks for Your kind and quick reply. Below, I copy
the list of "my" books.
With all my love,
Daniela Rossella

1) Krsnakarnamrta. English & Sanskrit, text with English translation by
K.P.A. Menon, Delhi, Nag Publishers, 1994.

                                       OR

Krsnakarnamrta. English & Sanskrit, The love of Krishna, edited with an
introd. by Frances
                  Wilson, Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press,
1975

2)  Love songs of Vidyapati. Translated by Deben Bhattacharya.  Edited with
an introd., notes and comments by W. G. Archer, 1963, Reprinted 1979

3) Vidyapati, renderings in English verse by D.C. Datta

4) Works. Hindi & Sanskrit, Samskrtagranthavali - Vidyapati, 1981

5) Vidyapati-gita-sangraha. The songs of Vidyapati,Banaras, Motilal
Banarasidass
           (only if this book contains all the songs of Vidyapati in
Sanskrit)

6) Mirabai, Chants mystiques de Mirabai, text hindi traduit et commenté par
N. Balbir, Paris, Les Belles Lettres, 1979, collection "Le monde indien"

                                       OR

an other recent book which contains the songs of Mirabai with Hindi text and
English or French translation

Ph.D. Dr. Daniela Rossella
Piazza Buzzati, 5
43100 PARMA (Italy)