sa.mkiir.naa -- any examples?

SuryaPrakash Sharma ridhi88 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 28 18:38:23 UTC 2000

  SuryaPrakash Sharma <ridhi88 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

.dear indologist,

ot seems you have more interst to ancient literature,i can suggest you a few riddles in all most versions of the yajurveda samhita.it is:-

ko ekaakii charati,k'swid jayate punah.ko himasya bheshajam,kaschit aasiit pillippilla,THAT IS"WHO MOVES ALONE,WHO BORNS AGAIN AND AGAIN,WHICH IS THE MEDICINE FOR COLD AND WHICH IS THE LOOSENED ONE.","THE NEXE MANTRA ANSWERS SAYING"SURYA EKAAKII CHARATI,CHANDRAMA JAYATE PUNAH,AGNIRHIMASYA BHESHAJAM,PRTHVIAASEET PILLIPILLA.",THAT IS "THE SUN MOVES ALNE,THE MOON BORNS AGAIN AND AGAIN,FIRE IS THE MEDICINE FOR COLD AND EARTH IS LOOSENED ONE.

it is available the the aswamedha chapter of yajurveda,

As i am here at new jersey with my kids having all documents left in india,I CANNOT GINE YOU THE FULL REFERENCE OF ABOVE RIDDLES BUT YOU CAN REFER THE INDEX OF ANY COPY OF YAJURVEDA SAMHITA.
spsharma,

=====

http://shopping.yahoo.com/