Devaraja

Venkatraman Iyer venkatraman_iyer at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 22 23:33:50 UTC 2000

Poets described kings as Gods who married Lakshmi
or Sarasvati. Dr. Ganesan gave an ancient poem inscribed on the stone
walls in the Chidambaram Natarajar shrine:
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/cgi-shl/WA.EXE?A2=ind9905&L=indology&P=R31226

You were mentioning about advaitam in old
South East Asia. Any references?

Thanks,
V. Iyer