On the name Pitchumani

Poopathi S.Manickam poopathi at AA.NET
Wed Dec 20 23:42:00 UTC 2000

Pitchumani: also..a tamil name for the gall bladder..(?)
dark green/bluish in color = black (and so.. mani..?)

The gall bladder is a pear shaped sac beneath the liver
where bile (kari'sal(tamil?)) very bitter/alkaline fluid secreted
by the liver and passed through a duct into the gallbladder..
where it is stored and.. as necessary..released into the
duodenum.  (bile contains cholesterol and related compounds!)

i don't know.. just my gall feeling(s) tells me
Eat Garlic /Cilantro/Turmeric--It's Chic to Reek..  NOT! :-P

Regards.../Poopathi S.Manickam (Seattle)