Tirthanka

Katherine K. Brobeck sivadasi at EROLS.COM
Sun Dec 17 05:11:51 UTC 2000

May I ask, in all humility, if there is any work in English which traces all
of the Tirthanka listed in the Mhb., pinpoints their location, and gives
current names?
IÕve got most of them, but neither Dey, Bhardwaj, or Law identified
all of them?
Please forgive an amateur for asking. . .

Katherine Brobeck
Lincoln Public Library
Lincoln, MA 01773