Violence, 'threats to culture', etc.

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Dec 15 08:36:24 UTC 2000

Dear Mr Tiwary,

Your new message is intended to be insulting, and this list was not
designed for insults, but for the discussion of classical Indian culture
and language. I have issued one warning to you already, and you responded
with this new off-subject posting.

You have apparently not, in fact, left the list, so I am now cancelling
your subscription.

In the words of the currently popular TV game show, "Goodbye".

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Satish K. Tiwary wrote:

> Dear ListFuhrer
>
> So, before you graciously expel me, I am withdrawing from this list.
[...]

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.