Violence in Indian historical process

Akhilesh Jha hindu108 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 14 07:43:00 UTC 2000

Namaskar Patwardhanji,

Very well said. These are the details that SOME
Indologists and historians don't want to see.
They would rather whitewash criminal muslim
theology and history by giving strange instances
of how Hindus also indulged in similar acts!

The need is to face the truth from all sides.

Regards.
Jha

--- Bhalchandrarao C Patwardhan