recent messages

Ven. Tantra troyoga at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 13 17:44:02 UTC 2000

Prof. P. Kumar wrote:

<< I would like to appeal to the editors of the list
to avoid such [disturbing] discussions to carry on
endlessly. >>

It�s explicable. I mean is this nothing more than a
free for all editorial pages wherein members are
encouraged to read and write as they darn well please
without the slightest concern for the cultured
sensibilities of Indological fundamentalists and their
cult of orthodoxy? And now great troubling over recent
scary discussions. Are we to expect more foaming and
frothing too? Maybe it�s timely to make a quick
lane-change or place a nice CD on the tray. Shall we
vote on it then?

VT