publication of IASS papers on CDROM

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 12 15:55:23 UTC 2000

Besides saving trees, in Engineering at least the trend is
towards CD-ROM publications. The reader who may be interested in
an article or parts there of, usually prints them out on paper,
and reads them. Not many reads the entire proceedings of a conference.