Web site of IGNCA (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Dec 6 10:52:34 UTC 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 07:13:50 -0000
From: IGNCA IGNCA <ignca at hotmail.com>

Subject: Web site of IGNCA

Dear Sir / Madam,

You are invited to visit the website of Indira Gandhi National Centre for
the Arts, New Delhi (www.ignca.nic.in). This site offers rich multimedia
content related to arts comprising of Approx. 250 papers and essays, 13
electronic books, 2600 images, Bibliographies, Archaeological reports,
data base on manuscripts catalogues and catalogue of IGNCA publications
(books & CD-ROMS)

We are committed to enhance access to cultural resources using digital
technology and our website is regularly expanded. In order to get regular
information about our web site your are invited to register yourself at
our website.

We are also keen to receive your feedback to make this website more useful
and interesting for you.

Regards

Sanjay Goel
Director (Multimedia)