genes and languages--Kurds and Georgians]

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ELENDER.HU
Sun Dec 3 22:56:50 UTC 2000

For those of you are interested in the genes/languages theme, I forward a message on the Indo-European list.

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo
Norway
Phone: +47 22 32 12 19
Mobile phone: +47 90 91 91 45
Fax 1:  +47 22 32 12 19
Fax 2:  +47 85 02 12 50 (InFax)
Email: lmfosse at online.no

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra:    Geoffrey SUMMERS [SMTP:summers at metu.edu.tr]
Sendt:  1. desember 2000 06:42
Til:    Indo-European at xkl.com
Emne:   [Fwd: [ArchTheoMeth] genes and languages--Kurds and Georgians]

This came from the Archaeology and Theory list. There have been several
Georgian and Basque are related.

Geoff

--
Geoffrey SUMMERS
Dept. of Political Science & Public Administration,

Office Tel: (90) 312 210 2045
Home Tel/Fax: (90) 312 210 1485
The Kerkenes Project Tel: (90) 312 210 6216
http://www.metu.edu.tr/home/wwwkerk/