Migration of Indus Valley People

Yaroslav Vassilkov yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU
Mon Aug 21 09:58:32 UTC 2000

Excuse me, please, if it was mentioned already in some previous
postings, but Prof. B.B.Lal had studied the relation between South
Indian signs on pottery and IVC writing system in his article:
        B.B.Lal. From the Megalithic to the Harappa. - "Ancient India",
1960 (no page numbers in my records).
        Best regards
                                        Yaroslav Vassilkov

Sun, 20 Aug 100 18:17 +0300 MSK N. Ganesan wrote to INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK:

> Long ago, P.L.Samy, I.A.S., published articles and a book
> on the signs among tribes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala
> who resemble very much like the Indus valley script signs.
>
> P. L. Samy, Tamil nATTil CintuveLi ezuttOviyam,
> Chennai: Cekar patippakam, 1984, 96 p.

---
Yaroslav Vassilkov (yavass at YV1041.spb.edu)
Institute of Oriental Studies
Mon, 21 Aug 100 12:52 +0300 MSK