SV: Witzels's scholarly translations

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Aug 20 23:37:39 UTC 2000

Please do not repost old INDOLOGY messages to the list to "prove a point".
It is not necessary, and wastes valuable time and bandwidth.  In general,
please, please keep quotation to an absolute minimum.

All INDOLOGY messages are archived, and each individual message has its
own number, and can be referred to by a unique URL.  So please, if you
need to refer to an earlier message, do so using the facilities provided
by our excellent software and the list owners.

Thus, the original "panzer" message by Subrahmanya can conveniently be
referred to as 11863 or

  http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/cgi-shl/WA.EXE?A2=ind9804&L=indology&P=R351

Thank you.

[...]