Kanchi Shankara Mutt

Sun Aug 20 01:33:19 UTC 2000

>1830AD.. I could collect some material in this regard from the modi

1821 - inscriptional record.

>manuscripts. I invite u to contribute more on this subject. Those who feel
>that the kanchi Mutt doesn't have any evidence, may post their findings..

A lot of this has already been posted, hasn't it? Please
search the list archives for relevant keywords, and do
share the results of your research on manuscripts.

Just a minor point -

Wouldn't it be more objective not to frame your discussion
solely in terms of Sringeri and Kanchi mathas? The evidence
about each of these institutions could be individually
discussed, without having to constantly refer to the other.

Best wishes,
Vidyasankar