Q: Nehru-Gandhi dynasty

Samar Abbas abbas at IOPB.RES.IN
Thu Aug 10 07:38:06 UTC 2000

  The Sword of Truth website http://www.swordoftruth.com claims that
Pandit Nehru, like Lenin, died due to syphilis. Does anybody know if this
is correct ? Has any scientific analysis of Nehru's remains been done to
determine if he did die in this manner ?

 Also, was Indira Gandhi really a high-school drop-out ? Did Rajiv and
Sanjay really fail their exams as Sword of Truth says ?

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Rustam Masalewala wrote:
> The Sword-of-Truth stuff on Feroze Gandhi is mostly nonsense.

Yes, it claims that the entire Nehru-Gandhi dynasty, starting from Pandit
Nehru and incl. Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia, were Muslims. I
would also like to clarify to Westerners on this list that this is not
true. A Muslim cannot have the surname `Gandhi' or `Nehru', they are
definitely forbidden. It would have to be changed to Shaikh
on conversion.

To the best of my knowledge, Feroze Gandhi was a Parsi, but I have
seen some websites claim that he was a Brahmin like Indira Nehru. Can
anybody confirm what his ethnic background was ?

Samar