Q: Nehru-Gandhi dynasty

Rajarshi Banerjee rajarshi.banerjee at SMGINC.COM
Thu Aug 10 07:45:29 UTC 2000

RM> Incidentally the Sword-of-Truth stuff on Feroze Gandhi is mostly
nonsense
RB> Thats interesting, what does it say? Feroze gandhi was a good friend of
my grand fathers. So I am curious. I could ask him. He was definitely a
parsi.
SA> The Sword of Truth website <http://www.swordoftruth.com> claims that
Pandit Nehru, like Lenin, died due to syphilis. Does anybody know if this is
correct ? Has any scientific analysis of Nehru's remains been done to
determine if he did die in this manner ?
RB> Allahabad has lots of old gossip about the nehru family. Nehru is
supposedly an adopted child of Pt motilal and was born of muslim parents.
Another one claims he is Nutan the actresses half brother. Yet another
claims that his mother was a muslim prostitute. Their old house later
belonged to a prostitute leading to these stories maybe. Stanley wolpert the
historian says that nehru was gay. I feel sorry for Nehru. Its unlikely that
these stories are true.
SA> Also, was Indira Gandhi really a high-school drop-out ? Did Rajiv and
Sanjay really fail their exams as Sword of Truth says ?
RB> I have met several people who knew Indira gandhi as a kid, She was also
a school mate of a couple of my relatives. She was not a great student. It
is quite likely that she may have dropped out of school and lost a year. No
big deal. Sanjay was pretty erratic and a trouble maker. Recently even his
son varun admitted to the press that his fathers doings were not right.
On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Rustam Masalewala wrote: > The Sword-of-Truth stuff on
Feroze Gandhi is mostly nonsense.
regards RB