New Website on Rajaram's Decipherments

Steve Farmer saf at SAFARMER.COM
Wed Aug 9 03:07:09 UTC 2000

Michael Witzel wrote:

> Just like S. Farmer,
>
> http://www.safarmer.com/horseseal/update.html
>
> I have put my notes on N.S. Rajaram on the web today.
>
> My paper deals with many of the aspects of Rajaram's and Jha's "decipherment"
> of the Indus inscriptions.
>
> http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/R&J.htm

My own webpage on the Rajaram "horse" business, referred to by
Michael above, now has crosslinks to his article (as his does to
mine), so they form a pair.  Some minor editorial changes have
also been added today. To see the updated version, if you've
already loaded it, hit "refresh" or "reload" when you open the
page. Otherwise your browser will simply reload the old version
from its cache memory.

saf