Rajaram's bull

Samar Abbas abbas at IOPB.RES.IN
Mon Aug 7 14:27:15 UTC 2000

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, nanda chandran wrote:
> Is the record all that clean when it comes to Western history?
> Do children in Germany study that their countrymen not so long ago,
> did away with six million Jews?

 Yes, they do. Denial of the holocaust is a federal crime in Germany and
is punishable with imprisonment for up to five years, and almost 10,000
people are prosecuted each year in Germany. Some people spend their lives
in prison for denying the holocaust -

( ref. http://nationaljournal.org/e2000/persecutions/roeder.htm
http://nationaljournal.org/gd4-e.htm
http://nationaljournal.org/e99/persecutions/tobentrial-e.htm )

> Do white children in America study in their text books that their
> ancestors commited genocide on the native Indian population?

Yes, they do. Read David Duke's book, `My Awakening' ( extracts at
http://www.duke.org ). The term `White Guilt' perhaps best sums up the
modern teaching curriculum which is now against European Imperialism.

Regards,
Samar